Items Available for Patron Use (No cost)
Return any borrowed items to the Circulation Desk
- Staple remover
- Pencil sharpener
- Note paper (Please do not take paper from copy machines.)
Curbside service is available upon request. Please call the library at (304)463-4582 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a time to pick up your materials or services. Please give staff at least 24 hours advance notice in order to pull materials for you.
Printing, Scanning, Copying & Fax Services
Black & White Copies:
- 1 sided copy = $0.20 cents per page
- 2 sided copy = $0.30 cents per page
- 1 sided copy = $0.40 cents per page
- 2 sided copy = $0.60 cents per page
Printing from Email:
- Forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges will be the same as above charges.
- Once a document is scanned and patron wishes to print it, charge is the same as 1 sided copy. We recommend that patrons bring a USB flash drive to save document.
- Outgoing: $1.00 first page, $0.50 cents per page thereafter
- Incoming: $0.20 cents per page
Lamination of Pages
- $1.00 per page
Notary service is unavailable at this time.
Some tax publications such as the 1040 or 1040EZ forms and instructions are available in the library. Others may be printed out from irs.gov.
Public Computers & Wireless Internet
There are 3 public computers available for patrons in the library. (30 minute time limit when there are other patrons waiting).
AWE – Early Literacy Station: Independent learning to inspire every child to become lifelong learner.
Wireless internet is available free for your laptops, e-readers, tablets and all your mobile devices. There are two WiFi networks available throughout the building as well as in the parking lot – Use the network 4582 (no password) or the Kid’s Connect network (use your child’s password from school).