Obtaining a Library Card
A patron must be four (4) years or older to obtain a library card in their name. A parent or guardian must be present in order to sign for them until they become a legal adult at 18.
All new library card users must show a a picture ID, such as a driver’s license. Parents must show their picture ID when signing for underage children.
Materials to Check Out
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks. Patrons may ask for an additional week on their loan at check out.
- Book late fee: $.10/day
- Audiobooks are checked out for 2 weeks.
- DVDs are checked out for `1 week. Patrons may ask for a few extra days on their loan at check out.
- Audiobook and DVD late fees: $.35/day
- All items may be renewed for an additional two weeks.
- Items that are returned damaged or are lost by the patron may be charged to the patron’s account. Patrons may not be able to check out until these bills are taken care of.
Titles that are not available in our collection may be ordered upon request from other libraries throughout the state of West Virginia. A donation to cover postage would be appreciated.